About the Job
The Transition Management Office support the Transition Director together with the HFB Transition Program Manager providing reporting information and advice on the overall progress, achievements, compliance and onboarding.
• Timely report an overview of the weekly transition status
• Prioritize transition-related work
• Revises and take appropriate measures to reduce the risk status
• Evaluate the issue status list, effects, mitigation options, and agree on corrective actions
• Adapt the detailed transition plans to the developments of the past week and the requirements of the coming weeks
• On and off boarding of team members to adhere to Flemish Government processes and procedures
• View and treat VO\HFB feedback
• Responsibility for escalation of transition related problems according to governance model and initiate resolution
• Adjust the transition milestones when approved and requested with the Flemish government official representatives
• Solving dependencies where applicable and capturing action/decision-making.
Start Date - 01.Jan.2021
Location - Belgium,Brussels
Project Duration - (6-12 months)
The candidate have to be English speaking.
Job Type: Full-time